About ORIEM TECHNOLOGY
R&D and manufacturing Epoxy based encapsulant materials
Oriem is the abbreviation for Oxirane Innovation Encapsulation Material. It is the Cape’s Technology affiliated company, which was established and started operation in year 2002.
The initial operation of Oriem Technology focused on R&D and manufacturing of Epoxy based encapsulant materials for Optoelectronics industries.
Epoxy Material Engineering
Some of the main services provided include:
- Material characterization for R&D.
- Material selection and process optimization experimentation like mix ratio, curing profiles, etc.
- Epoxy material development tailor made to specific requirement.
- Provide thermal analytical service to the various industries, tertiary education centers and research centers.
Thermal Analytical Service
Among the industries served by the Oriem’s thermal analytical service include:
- Electronic/Semiconductor/Optoelectronic Industry
- Chemicals/Materials Industry (Polymer, Plastic, Composite, Electroplating Materials)
- Academic Institution, Universities and Research Centers
- Food/Beverage Industry
- Manufacturing (other that electronic related industry)
- Testing Laboratory Outsource
Technical Support Team
From original concept to complete products, Cape Technology Sdn Bhd has the people and technology to effectively create and deliver quality polymer products at a competitive price that will meet or exceed the customers’ needs and expectations. The company has well qualified technical staff with experience in polymer industry and technical advisors from local universities.
The Ministry of International Trade and Industry Malaysia have granted ORIEM as a ‘Pioneer Status‘ company.
To Meet and Exceed Customers’ Expectations Through Continual Improvements in Products’ Quality and Quality Management System.
We are certified under SIRIM on ISO 9001:2015 requirements. For SMT ‘s material SM0331UV, we are TS16949 compliance.
We strive to become leading in R&D and manufacturing Epoxy based encapsulant materials for Optoelectronics industries.
Our Belief In Quality
We enhance quality control in our manufacturing process while also maintaining accurate records of important process data throughout the entire manufacturing cycle.
We tailored made epoxy based encapsulant materials
to meet semiconductor requirements.
Let’s discuss how our specialist can help.